You may not consciously have access up every day. In fact, almost no day without opening an account up, at least connected via e-mail notification or a particular application. Do you feel obsessed with social networking start the world's largest?
Relax, you're not alone. Profile on up like the head: everyone has one. Pengibaratan Maybe this is a bit excessive. But according to the figures, now we are getting obsessed with Facebook from day to day.
According to the findings and OnlineSchools.org SocialHype, cited VIVAnews from Mashable, 1 in 13 people in the world and one of four residents of the United States connected with Facebook. Interestingly, 1 of 26 people opened up routine every day.
It is no surprise that if you already know in advance that today's users up more than 500 million people. What is on your mind? Up a media liaison amazing? Outbreaks that contain addictive substances?
If you want to know more about Facebook, see his new findings in full the following:
- In the 18-34 year age range, about 48 percent of users check up every waking. And, 28 percent of users check their Facebook directly from your smartphone even before they get out of bed.
- Users ages 35 years and over now represent more than 30 percent of total Facebook users in the world.
- Users in the 18-24 years age range, or generally are students, recorded the fastest growth: 74 percent per year.
- There are approximately 206.2 million Internet users in the U.S.. That is, 71.2 percent of them are in Facebook.
- About 70 percent of Facebook users are outside the U.S., country of birth up.
- "Facebook login" and "Facebook.com" are the two most popular keywords up in search engines. The combination of both recorded 3.48 percent of 50 top search words in 2010, jumped 207 percent from a year earlier.
- About 57 percent of people more often speak through up than in the real world.
- There are about 48 percent of young people in the U.S. to read news or information through Facebook.
- Up to break the record: there are 750 million photos uploaded to the page up.
Want to know what's going on in up in 20 minutes?
- About 1 million-share links
- About 1.4 million event invitations distributed
- About 1.9 million friend requests accepted
- About 2.7 million photos uploaded
- Around 2.7 million messages sent
- About 1.3 million photos are tagged
- Approximately 1.8 million status updated
- About 1.5 million posted in the Wall
- Approximately 10.2 million to send comments.
Source :: VIVAnews