Basic electrical theory is a theory or knowledge that discuss electricity problems completely. This discussion covers the basic understanding of electricity, how electricity is created, the terms of the theory of electricity, and so forth. By studying the basic electrical theory, then you can manage and serve the best electricity. We can use electricity responsibly.
Is Power That?
As you know, every substance, in which there is a charge. The charge of these substances consists of a positive charge (protons) and negative charge (electrons), as well as the core or the neutron. Neutrons and electrons occupy positions around the neutron.
Every time the movement of electrons and protons do so as changes occur. In the basic electrical theory, the charge movement is what causes the drainage of the charge then you know as electricity.
Streaming content is very possible because of differences in charge between the positive and negative. In your daily life, the role is very significant power with an increasingly diverse needs of life and follow the technological development of life. Each time, tool life you have always been developed so you should be ready to take on life.
There are many items that the source of electrical energy so that you do not experience operational difficulties at istrik, the basic electrical theory to be understood.
When the positive things associated with the negative, then there was a drainage charge. This is because part of the excess negative charge will move its cargo to the lack of negative charge that is part positive. In the theory of basic electrical conduction process is said to be electric-called electric charge.
Because of that, then you know a few terms in the basic electrical theory. These terms include:
- Positive pole, namely the lack of power source inside a negative charge and is called the positive charge.
- Negative Pole, is the power source in which the excess negative charge and is called a negative charge.
- Strong currents, namely the amount of charge that flows through a media intermediary of the negative pole to the positive pole of a power source. Strong currents are highly dependent on the amount of cargo that move from one pole to another pole. More and more cargo is moved, the greater the charge that flows or strong currents greater.
- Voltage, namely that there is potential difference at the poles of positive and negative poles. This potential difference will determine the size of the strong currents flowing from the negative pole to the positive pole. With the existence of this voltage, the charge is to move from place to place excess drawback, in this case the negative charge toward the positively charged parts.
- Barriers, which is inhibiting the flow of electricity from the negative pole to the positive pole. These obstacles will determine the amount of electric current flowing in the flow of media intermediaries. Every material has a different obstacle. There was little resistance material so that electricity can flow smoothly, but if the barrier is large, then the flow is certainly not smooth.
- The electric power, namely electrical ability to perform activities or work. This electrical power is the ability possessed by the power to conduct activities within a specified period.
In the basic electrical theory, power flow can be created or occurs if a closed circuit of the many electrical devices. If the power source is connected with power tools so happens the circuit, then the charge is on each pole to react. And, the negative pole as the pole of the excess electrons quickly move cargo.
Circuit movement of content is further within theories called foundation electrical cord or electrical flow flowing.
Source :: Anneahira.com