Friday 24 December 2010

Christmas Complementary AFF Cup

Indonesian national team physiotherapist, Mathias Ibo, Christmas assess more completely when Firman Utina et capable AFF Cup title. Indonesia will undergo a two-leg final opponent Malaysia, started the match at the Bukit Jalil National Stadium on Sunday (12/26/2010). The second leg will be held at the Bung Karno Main Stadium on Wednesday (12/29/2010).

"I can not gather with family. Sure I miss them. My hope at Christmas is that we can win the AFF Cup," said Mathias.


Similar disclosed assistant coach Widodo C Putro. Although not able to celebrate Christmas with loved ones, Widodo hoping the national team can get a special gift.

"I hope we get a special gift the championship," said former coach Persela Lamongan it.


Extraordinary sacrifice also indicated Isaiah Desnam. Wamena Persiwa players that are willing to spend the Christmas celebration with his wife who was carrying the first child for the sake of defending the "Red and White". So, he hoped Christmas can bring blessing to the team.


"Thank God that this year's championship squad. It's a beautiful gift for me and my son someday. If Indonesia champion, I will give a special gift for my mother who currently resides in Marauke. In the meantime, I can not tell what the prize," beber Isaiah.


While Oktovianus Maniani hope that Christmas can bring peace to his family. "I've never felt the title. Sure, I want us to win. However, the most important thing this Christmas could bring peace for my family," said the midfielder Sriwijaya FC.

Source :: Kompas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

YOUR-MEDIA Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template