2. Baiji (Yangtze River Dolphin) There's only 10 of these animals. The presence in China. Weird yah Dolphins - Dolphins her
3. The Vancouver Island Marmot The presence on Vancouver Island in British Columbia. Stay remaining 75 head doang. But already successfully developed into approximately 150 individual cultures and about 44 new-born.
4. Seychelles sheath-tailed Bat Living in Madagascar, only there are fewer than 100 birds in the world. But experts are still trying to make ngembangin again.
5. Javan Rhino RHINO JAWADari 60 that is known, where he lived there only 2 in Java (Indonesia) is the same in Vietnam. Here rhinos still hunted in Malaysia, Sumatra, India made retrieved culanya.
6. Hispid hares Usually called "Bristly Rabbit" bias found in the Himalayas, Nepal, Bengal, and Assam. Just bias was found about 110 individuals in the world.
7. Northern Hairy-nosed Wombat I own i do not know what animal ni. Can be found in New South Wales and Victoria (Ausi) but now it's just bias was found in a national park near Epping Forest Station in Queensland. Just found about 113 doang tail.
8. Tamaraw (Dwarf Water Buffalo) Found in the Philippines. Well funny ni buffalo, liat deh ears. Was first declared endangered in 2000. now only left about 30 - 200 fish. Still poachers often hunted together.
9. Iberian Lynx The Lynx. This cat, not a lion. As the name implies, here in the Iberian cat presence (if not wrong in Spanish). Only now are usually found only in Andalusia. Most died from taxable trap, which is actually used for catching game animals like rabbits. There's only 100, down from 400 during 2000.
10. Red Wolf Wolves are still sodaraan same gray wolf, but smaller. Now they live in northeastern North Carolina. Stay 20 head of pure red wolves found in 1980, but now has developed more than 200 fish.
Source :: http://id.shvoong.com/exact-sciences/biology/1978028-hewan-terlangka-di-dunia/